· Good knowledge of using CAN in Automation and experience in Automation testing using DV-tool and Test-Creator.
· Experience in analyzing the Customer Requirements and deriving the Test Scenarios/Conditions based on the Requirements.
· Experience in designing different types of system test cases based on the User requirements.
· Expertise in Executing the Test cases and reporting the defects using the Test Management Tool (Track web and JIRA).
· Perform Module level testing, Regression Testing, and System Testing.
· Executing test cases.
· Report Defects in the Bug Reporting tool.
· Perform Fix verification of the Defects.
· Summarize the Test cycle.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
· Master’s degree preferred.
· 5+ years of enterprise systems analysis experience.
· SDLC, including testing and deployment
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience with HP Testing tools like ALM, QTP/UFT.
· Knowledge of Unix/Linux/DOS commands. Knowledge of Windows Client/Server Software and Solaris 10.
· Ability and willingness to lead and mentor junior writing sta?.
· Research and interview skills required for gathering information form engineers, technicians, marketers, etc.